Wednesday, September 25, 2013

BRAce(s) Yourself! Artful Bra is back (2013)!

Hard to believe, but another year has come and gone, and it's time for the 2013 Artful Bra fund-raiser for cancer research.

This is my third year of participating in this event, which is held at the University at Buffalo, North (Amherst) Campus.

The show goes on at the Center for the Arts.



I actually planned to use my idea in 2012 - until I realized the type of braces I was thinking of are actually known as suspenders in North America.

So, I set the idea aside - and then I came up with the option I'm showing here in the photographs.

As you will see, there are tiny "aces" on the BRAces.

The bras for this yea'rs fund-raiser, plus unclaimed bras from past years, will be on display in the glass cases towards the rear of the atrium/lobby at the Center.

The opening reception is Wednesday, October 2, 2013, from 3-6 p.m.

To purchase the calendar or bid on one of the bras, go to the following link:

http://wings.buffalo.edu/org/artfulbra/


Copyright Deborah C. Sawyer


P.S. You'll find my entries for earlier years at the posts for 9/9/11 and 10/3/12.

No comments:

Post a Comment